Sweepstakes Sic Bo Game Rules
We would like to take a closer look at how to play Sic Bo online. The more you know, the better. Therefore, we would like to explain step by step what to expect when playing this exciting Chinese game.
Before you take a seat at the online casino Sic Bo table, it’s best to set a budget. As with any online casino game, there is always a possibility of losing money. Don’t spend money you don’t want to lose.
2. Place your bet
Place your bet on the available combination. Each possibility has different odds and a different percentage house edge. We’ll come back to that later.
3. Roll the dice
The dealer, also known as the banker, will now shuffle 3 dice. Sometimes they are also shuffled with a machine, after which the dealer presses a button.
4. Receive your winnings
Is the outcome of the dice the one you bet on? Yay! The winnings are added to your casino account.
It’s that simple, it could hardly be easier. The only thing left to figure out is what type of bet you can place. Fortunately, we are always here for you and have collected all the betting options in this online Sic Bo guide.
Online Sweepstakes Sic Bo Odds
We all play for fun, of course, but also to win a perk. You can only win that perk if you know your Sic Bo odds. Therefore, in this online Sic Bo guide we provide you with the possible bets and payouts.
Possible Sic Bo odds could be:
- Big Bet – 1:1: the total of 11 to 17 eyes.
- Small Bets – 1:1: the total of 4 to 10 eyes.
- Single Die – 1:1: Choose one number from one of the dice.
- Two die – 6:1: Choose the combination of two dice.
- 10 or 11 pips – 6:1
- 9 or 12 dice – 7:1
- 8 or 13 dice – 8:1
- Double – 11:1: Bet on 2 dice with the same number of pips.
- 7 or 14 dice – 12:1
- 6 or 15 dice – 18:1
- 5 or 16 pips – 30:1
- Any Triple – 30:1: Bet on 3 dice with the same number of pips.
- 4 or 17 dice – 60:1
- Triple – 180:1: Bet on 3 dice with the same number of pips predicted in advance.
Sic Bo Vocabulary 📓
By now you already know the betting options but presumably there will be a few other terms used at the online Sic Bo table. These terms you, as a new player, probably don’t know yet.
To make sure you know what is being talked about, we provide you with the online Sic Bo glossary. Since most Dutch people play at English-speaking online casinos, we provide you with the English terms. These are also used in Dutch-language online casinos.
- Bankroll: The total amount of money a player has available to play with.
- Cage: This is the small device used to shake and roll the dice.
- Cup: Some games still use a box or glass jar to shake and roll the dice. This is called the Cup.
- House Edge: house edge.
- Lucky Dice: This is another name for a game of online Sic Bo.
- Snake Eyes: This term is used when the number 1 is rolled twice.
- Spin: This is another word for shaking and rolling the dice.
- Cu Sic: This is another term for Sic Bo.
- Dai Siu: Yet another word for Sic Bo.
- Tai Sai: Again, another name for the game of Sic Bo.
- Re-Bet: Placing the same bet again as in the previous round.
Sweepstakes Sic Bo Strategy
There is no one right Sic Bo strategy you can use in this online casino game. Nevertheless, below we explain you can check some common Sic Bo strategies you can use in any online Sic Bo casino.
With online Sic Bo, keep in mind that not all betting options have the same payout. Knowing the house edge is also important when playing this dice game.
Big, Small and Two Dice bets have a favorable house edge of 2.8%. With the other bets, especially the Triple, this is considerably higher.
Low Risk Bets
If you know online roulette a little, you know that betting on even, odd or colors gives you a 50% chance of winning. The presence of the 0 or 00 increases the house edge a bit, but you still usually have a 50/50 chance of winning.
One possible Sic Bo strategy at online Sic Bo, is by choosing Small, Big and Tripple Bets. With a Small Bet, you win when the dice have a result of numbers 4 to 10. With a Big Bet, it is from 11 to 17. However, since the odds are high to score one of these numbers, you have a lower profit. Usually it is 1:1. Thus, if you bet $10, you win $10.
Do you prefer to chase higher profits anyway? Then you have to take into account a possible higher loss. If you want an average profit and want to limit your losses, you can consider betting your chips over several lines. It can be a smart Sic Bo strategy to ensure that you have four different chances of winning something. Despite the high odds of winning, you also have a chance to lose four times
Sic Bo Online Variants
- Super Sic Bo: This variant is similar to the original version. Moreover, Super Sic Bo is also one of the most popular variants of the original Sic Bo game. This could not be otherwise, as Super Sic Bo was developed by the widely known software provider Evolution Gaming. Thus, we also know Super Sic Bo under the name Evolution Super Sic Bo.
Even though Evolution Super Sic Bo and the original version of Sic Bo are very similar, there is a difference. Namely, the difference is in the multipliers.
In Super Sic Bo, the multipliers are randomly assigned to a number of bets. The lower the odds of your bet, the higher the multiplier. This can go as high as 1,000x in the Super Sic Bo variant!
Evolution Super Sic Bo can also be played live. This version of Evolution Super Sic Bo can be found in the live casino of the Sic Bo casino. Do you prefer to play Sic Bo online on your cell phone? No problem thanks to Evolution Gaming. Evolution Super Sic Bo automatically adapts to the screen of your cell phone.
- Mega Sic Bo: This version is the same as the Super Sic Bo. Again, the bets are multiplied.
- Bird Cage Sic Bo: This variant is played with different betting options. Here the dice are shaken and rolled in a glass bell. In this version, the house edge is higher. This version is also called Grand Hazard Sic Bo or Chuck a Luck Sic Bo.
- Chuck a Luck: This is another name for Bird Cage Sic Bo and Grand Hazard Sic Bo.
- Grand Hazard: This online Sic Bo version is the same as Bird Cage Sic Bo and Chuck a Luck Sic Bo. It just has a different name.
- Yee Hah Hi: This variant is the simple version of the traditional Sic Bo. However, it uses symbols and colors on the dice instead of numbers. For example, you have a fish, scorpion, coin, crab, rooster and pumps depicted on the dice. The colors used are red, green or blue. Here you can bet on the same color for all dice, two of the same color or one of the same color.
- Hoo Hee How: This variant is related to Yee Hah Hi, however here you can bet on the symbols and not the colors. This is again a simplistic version of online Sic Bo.
Tips Online Sic Bo
Don’t be tempted
When you play online Sic Bo, you can place many different bets at the same time. Usually at online Sic Bo casinos you have about 16 possibilities per round. You can bet on several possibilities at the same time, but don’t overdo it. You will win several bets, but how many will you lose? Analyze the win amounts and odds.
Big and Small Bets
By now it’s probably clear to you that Big and Small bets have the best odds and the lowest house edge. It is safest to bet on these most of the time, while you cautiously explore the other possibilities.
Don’t believe this myth
It is sometimes said that if something happens often at one time, it won’t happen as often later. ERROR! If the dice have rolled large sums during a certain time, you cannot count on only small numbers being rolled in the next round.
We cannot stress enough the importance of budgeting. Set a budget and stick to it. Don’t chase losses or make emotional decisions and keep thinking rationally.
There are several websites where you can play Sic Bo online for free. This is an ideal exercise before you start the real thing.
Craps is an attractive online casino game that originated in the United States. Craps represents excitement and thrills, even if you don’t travel to a land-based casino to do so.
First of all, we would like to introduce you to the best craps sites for players. This game is relatively new in the online casino world in our country, so you can start craps well prepared!
Best Online Sweepstakes Craps Casino in the USA
Craps is an incredibly exciting dice game that is all about betting on the expected winner. A craps casino may still be on the rise in the USA, compared to other well-known table games.
We’ve done the necessary research for you on the best online sweepstakes craps site and these are our favorites for US players. You would do well to choose one of the safe craps gambling sites to discover the fun dice game.
Sweepstakes Craps Online
Although the game is not yet so popular among sweepstakes casino users, numerous other countries are real fans of Craps. Craps is said to be the most played game in the world. This is because Craps has been around for many years and it has been played regularly in famous movies. Even James Bond was a true Craps fan.
As far back as the Crusades in the 14th century, a similar game was played. The game is said to have carried the name “Hazard.” In France, it had the name “Pass.”
The exciting dice game would first be played only by the wealthy class, after which it soon became popular in the less fortunate population as well. Since last year, then, live Craps has also been available at online casinos.
Why is it such a popular game? It is versatile, exciting and you don’t play it alone. Moreover, it is a game where the rules are easy to learn. We give you some tips in our Craps guide on how to play this game to win.
Craps can be played with multiple players. The dice game is played in a unique Craps table. Up to 20 players can participate at a gaming table by betting.
The goal in online Craps is to bet on the expected winner. The winner’s outcome must, in most cases, be 11 or 7 on the first roll.
One player is the so-called “Shooter” for each round; all other participants can bet even if they do not roll the dice.
In the first roll, which is called the “Come-Out Roll,” regardless of whether the shooter wins or loses, the round is automatically over. If the shooter loses, you can continue playing according to the above rules.
How to Play Craps Online?
We would like to explain to you step by step how the game of craps works, there are no real clear rules, but the following online craps roadmap will give you a good insight:
- Craps is a dice game. It starts with the shooter, or thrower, rolling a pair of dice to determine the Point. A Point consists of a number between two and twelve. If a 2, 3, 7, 11 or 12 is rolled, the round ends immediately. Throwing a 2 is called snake eyes, 3 crosseyes and 12 box cards. Throwing a 7 or an 11 represents a natural.
- If not, players can bet on whether the thrower can throw the same Point before a 7 comes into play. In theory, there can be infinite throws until the dealer achieves the Point, or throws a 7. If the shooter rolls a 7, before reaching the Point, he or she loses his or her bet. The dice then go to the next shooter, who may roll.
- Players who roll a 2,3 or 12 on the opening roll also lose and must surrender their dice to the next player. If he rolls a natural, he may roll again for an opening roll.